Awesome Ergonomic Office Accessories For Geeks
Check out these awesome ergonomic desk accessories
Don’t let your work bog down your health!
Mount-It! Standing Desk Ergonomic Height Adjustable Sit Stand Desk, 32x22 Inch Preassembled Stand-Up Desk Converter, Holds up to 20 Pounds, Large Surface
4.5 out of 5 stars, 42 customer reviews
- ERGONOMIC WORKSTATION – This height adjustable desk gives you the opportunity to work in a more ergonomic and comfortable position, easing pain that you may experience in your eyes, neck, and shoulders from sitting for extended periods at a time
- LARGE WORKING SPACE – This sit-stand desk has plenty of space for you to place your computer, keyboard, mouse, and a few other accessories! When you feel the need to stand and stretch your legs, raise your entire workstation to the height you desire
- EASY TO USE – Moving from a sitting to standing position can be done in a matter of seconds with this desktop stand up desk, Squeeze the lever on the side of the desk and the spring mechanism will raise and lower the desk in a fluid motion
- VERSATILE – Use this adjustable standing computer desk for a variety of activities including reading, drawing, eating, and even studying! Enjoy the activities you love in a comfortable position without feeling strain on your body
- QUALITY MATERIALS – This desktop riser for standing is made with sturdy materials to make your experience that much more enjoyable, Start increasing your productivity and comfort levels today!
Good adjustable desk but....
This adjustable desk is a good alternative to the $500 desk advertised on tv but there are some disadvantages. I bought a wireless keyboard and mouse to use with the desk and I believe the metal stand interferes with the wireless signal. It's strange, when I raise the desk the keyboard and mouse work flawlessly but when the desk is set at the lowest position I experience all sorts of connectivity issues. I've tried repositioning the USB receiver as well as the mouse and keyboard but continue to experience issues. I'm keeping the desk because it does work well when raised and I appreciate the health benefits a standing desk provides. Plus the price is right for my budget.
I received the Desk yesterday ..... very fast delivery. It is everything that the Product Page says it is . I have used it so far four times of 15 -20 minute stretches. Works right out of the box. Since I am at my computer many hours hours a day, this Desk is a godsend. I have a 19" inch all-in-one PC, full size keyboard, mouse, desk lamp and 2 small speakers on the table top and there is room for a cup of coffee. I am a bit over 6' feet and the Desk opens to a perfect height. You can adjust downward.
Came well packaged with even plastic corner covers
Mount-It! Standing Desk Ergonomic Height Adjustable Sit Stand Desk, 32x22 Inch Preassembled Stand-Up Desk Converter, Holds up to 20 Pounds, Large Surface
. This small warning: The Desk is on the heavy side.
Broke on arrival
The desk looks great on paper and came on time. The problem is it wouldn't fully elevate and I tried to reach ValueMax and MountIt and no one was helpful. I was excited about this product and still want it - just trying to get one that works.
iMovR ZipLift+ Standing Desk Converter with Ergonomic Tilting Keyboard Tray in Black with EverMat Portable Standing Mat
4.6 out of 5 stars, 110 customer reviews
- ELEGANT LOOK and STURDY DESIGN ▶ The clean elegant looking design is a result of the Z-lift mechanism with nested bar design which provides the sturdiest frame with no criss-crossing parts like competitors with wobbly designs
- BEST ERGONOMIC KEYBOARD TRAY and 2-TIER DESIGN ▶ No other standing desk converter provides a 25 degree range of keyboard tray adjustments from -15 degrees to +10 degrees of tilt, This provides the best ergonomics for your arms and wrist while sitting or standing, Keyboard tray and 35 ⅜" wide work-surface on two different levels allows monitor(s) to be at a better ergonomic distance relative to keyboard
- QUICK and QUIET ▶ In seconds, switch from sit to stand and back again, with the silent motion of gas struts (no noisy springs) among an infinite level of height adjustments up to 20, 5" maximum supporting customers up to 6'7" tall, SILENT height locking mechanism perfect for office and home environments where you do not want to distract others
- ACCOMMODATES DUAL MONITOR SETUP and 24" DEEP DESKS ▶ For users who need their monitors to be higher when standing than sitting, the ZipLift+ accommodates any popular arm with either an edge clamp or grommet mount, ZipLift+ works on top of desks with depths as small as 24", mechanism perfect for office and home environments where you do not want to distract others
- NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED and FREE STANDING MAT INCLUDED ▶ Just unbox your ZipLift+, put on your desk, place your free EverMat standing mat ($49, 95 VALUE) on the floor, and you are ready to go in seconds
Bad Luck 2 times?!?!?!
I can't say if this standing desk is any good or not...I ordered this desk 2 times and both times the Keyboard tray was stripped off the table top. On the first package, all 4 screws holding the keyboard tray ripped off underneath the table top and un-repairable (Returned). I had high hopes this was just a one off, so I ordered another. I received it this evening and it had the same issue, but this time 2 out of the 4 screws were ripped off underneath the table top (Will be Returning) and looking for a different product.
For both orders, the outside package had no damage and it was well packed with styrofoam. That leads me to believe the wood/particle board being used for this desk is not of good quality. I suspect any amount of force put on the keyboard tray will rip it off the table.....Disappointed.
Hang on Tight
This was the only standing desk I found that would fit on top of my desk that came equipped with an inverted keyboard tray. I didn't want to buy new furniture so this appeared to be a perfect set-up. It came ready to use, right out of the box which was definitely a plus. I have two monitors and I was a little nervous about the stability of the product with the monitors attached. Turns out, I had a right to be concerned. When going from sitting to standing position, hang on tight because it wants to tip over. Once it is in the desired position, the product works fine. Definitely something to be aware of.
DONT BUY THIS. Poorly made.
DONT BUY THIS. Yes, it looks great. Yes, it lifts up smoothly and well. However, keyboard tray is screwed into cheap particle board, and it pulled out after ONE DAY of use. Return of a bulky/heavy item like this is very difficult if you don't keep the original packaging.
The Comfort Plus Perfect Posture Chair - Kneeling Chair Extra Padding and Ultra Soft Design, Black, Adjustable with Rollers - Ergonomic Kneeling Chair for Home and Office - Warranty Included
4.3 out of 5 stars, 73 customer reviews
- • THE PERFECT POSTURE CHAIR, Kneeling Chair Designed Specifically for Neck and Lower Back Pain and for creating better posture, The Comfort Plus Chair is designed to create better posture and can be used to replace your traditional chair, This chair is not only for reducing pain but also for creating max comfort, Perfect for home, office and meditation
- • BETTER COMFORT THAN MOST STANDARD CHAIRS, We added extra thick cushioning to our seat with a functional design that promotes better posture and a more relaxing and comfortable feel, This chair was built to create the perfect alignment while you are sitting, This alignment creates the unique comfort you will fell immediately
- • MULTIPLE USE CHAIR, This is a great Ergonomic Kneeling Chair, Our DESIGN is just not just FOR THOSE looking to reduce pain while sitting, The added comfort will allow you to spend time reading, sewing or meditating, We have even heard of people using this chair for relaxing while watching TV
- • WARRANTY INCLUDED, Out chair was built to last which is why we have added a 5 year customer warranty, If anything breaks within the First two years we will replace the chair with a brand new one no stings attached
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE, With our chair you will be able to adjust according to your comfort and needs
No more back pain
I've had this now for several months and definately broken it in. Some thoughts: I'm 6' 220lb and it's a little small for me and a bit low to the ground. I changed the casters on the bottom for taller ones and it helped a little bit. With that said, my back pain issue has mostly gone away. I feel much better and can do sports without worrying about my back. I think the issue is normal chairs stretch out the abductors too much and this doesn't do that. Now, my knees get a bit sore with this chair and I wish I could get one with better padding for the knees. I've tried adding towels and stuff with limited success. I use it for work and video gaming and can't sit in it for more than a few consecutive hours before I have knee issues but if I use it for 80% of the day it definately helps.
This is a nice chair. It arrives in a flat box and needs assembly which was not difficult at all. There is an adjustable rod below the seat to take it up or down which doesn't look like the picture on the instructions and I initially thought I was missing a piece. I would recommend sorting all the pieces out before putting it together. I had exactly what I needed. The knee pad can also be put together in a chosen spot to work the best with your height. I am 5' 7" and chose the middle hole. This chair is really comfortable! I am excited because as soon as I get my office/play room cleaned, this will easily fit under my desk and I can ditch my bulky chair in an already tight space. I was initially worried my feet wouldn't touch the floor when I saw the product picture, but they definitely do and there is no stress on my knees. My husband (pictured) is 5' 10".
I was very surprised
I was tired of sitting in a kitchen chair at my computer, my bottom and back would hurt so much! So I did some research and found this odd looking chair, I admit I was a little skeptical. The chair was very easy to assemble and to adjust the height you want it. I am amazed at how much I love this chair! My bottom and back never hurt when I'm at my computer anymore. I realized this chair is wonderful, it's angled the way I need to sit when leaning over doing stuff at the computer. I am so glad I spent this money on the chair. I definitely recommend this chair to anyone that sits at a desk for long periods of time
PROMIC Memory Foam Lumbar Support Back Cushion, Ergonomic Lumbar Pillow Relieves Sciatica Pain - 3D Ventilative Mesh Lumbar Support Pillow for Office Desk Chair Car Seat Couch and Sofa (Black)
3.7 out of 5 stars, 34 customer reviews
- 100% Memory Foam
- 🎄 Back Pain Relief and Maintain Your Proper Posture, Size: 18, 9 x 15 x 5, 3 inches
- 🎄 Machine-washable Mesh Cover - Breathable and soft airy mesh cover is quick dry easy to clean and suitable for all seasons
- 🎄 Adjustable Strap - keeps the lumbar support pillow in place and make it fits perfectly
- 🎄 Broad Compatibility - An extension straps make the lumbar pillow fits perfectly on any office chair, computer chair, gaming chair, executive chair, sofa, couch, car seat, SUV seats, truck seats, wheelchair and recliner seat, also good for trains, airplanes etc
I Found My Solution
I used to have shorter (about half) back support but after a while I realized that given the style of my chair my upper back was being pushed back a a lot in relation to my lower back. Then I I added another short back pillow to bring my upper back a bit forward. Then the problem was they wouldn't stay in place next to each other. So I was looking for a longer lumber support and this seems to be working for me but in a weird way! I place it up side down so that it reduces the curve of my chair enough while still giving me the correct support curve. That said, this back support is great if placed as it supposed to be placed (e.g. on a traditional chair, car seat, etc.).
Having good posture is very important and I've recently wanted to ...
Having good posture is very important and I've recently wanted to better myself in my posture. I got this and with this it forces you to have a straighter back whenever you are sitting. You can even use this when you are driving. This is very comfortable and it actually helps you because you start to sit up straighter even if you remove it.
I use this at work and it's great. I have a herniated disc from a car ...
I use this at work and it's great. I have a herniated disc from a car accident and this makes sitting now that I have returned to work much less painful
Premium Adjustable Computer Wrist Rest Armrest - Desk and Chair Dual Purpose Attachable Home&Office Computer Arm Support - Ergonomically Designed Mouse Pad Arm-stand Desk Extender (Black)
3.4 out of 5 stars, 98 customer reviews
Good idea, but bad follow through by manufacturer
This is a great idea, but the manufacturer went cheap on it. The Velcro straps are too short to fit any but the skinniest chair arms. I am able to splice in my own Velcro to make it work, but come on. For probably $.25 of Velcro they could have made all three straps longer so that it would fit the arm of any chair without the customer having to finagle to make it work.
The Bad, The Good, and the Not So Ugly
i originally ordered from JStores.. (stay away from them, the item didnt arrive, then they refunded me the money and promised to send another if i changed my review to a good one...they Didnt-liars).
this was the second time i ordered this item and it arrived quickly from this seller. works well on chair arm or desk. i originally wanted it for the chair arm, but found if you do a lot of typing, most of your time is still spent bent over the desk with your arm off this rest, so i just moved it to the desktop. works good, only little bother, is perhaps the keyboard sitting next to it, they sometimes battle a bit for space and one or the other has to move a little. otherwise, glad i finally got one.
A Great Armrest to have!
Packaged very well and no broken pieces. I added this armrest on my desk chair and so far it works great. At first it was strange having something on the armrest of the chair but you get use to it. The length is 19" long by 4 1/2" wide on the armrest and where the mouse sits on is about 8 5/8" wide from side to side. The color I ordered was black and the padding for your wrist to rest on is very soft but not too soft, its just right. I have not tried adding this to the desk yet with the clamp, I like it on the chair instead. The only thing is I had to find a longer Velcro to wrap around the armrest of the chair, the one that comes with it is a little short but if you have a armrest on the chair this is not so big it probably will work just fine. You will have to use your own judgement on that. Overall I'm very happy with the Computer Armrest!
KT2 Ergonomic Under-Desk Adjustable Height & Angle Sit to Stand Up Keyboard Tray with negative tilt Best standing desk computer keyboard holder drawer
3.3 out of 5 stars, 52 customer reviews
- SIT or STAND KEYBORD TRAY: Easily move keyboards from about 10" below to 8" above your desk! PERFECT ergonomic standing desk keyboard tray gives proper height separation between monitors & keyboards
- ADJUSTABLE TILT KEYBOARD TRAY: One lever lets you quickly change the typing angle on the comfortable KT2 adjustable, negative tilt under desk keyboard tray, Type with a neutral or negative tilt
- ERGONOMIC KEYBOARD TRAY: It's completely adjustable in almost every way to ensure a comfortable typing environment, Elevate, tilt, swivel & slide keyboards to the perfect position for you
- ERGONOMIC KEYBOARD TRAY WITH ADJUSTABLE MOUSE PAD: Mouse pad tilts independently & quickly connects to right or left, Distance between mouse pad & keyboard tray is adjustable to optimize your posture
- EFFECTIVE SIT TO STAND KEYBOARD TRAY: Easy installation | 30-day no questions asked return window | Made with premium materials | engineered, designed & manufactured by Uncaged Ergonomics, Patented
So far so good...
So far so good. Dont pay for an installer though, you just need a drill and some screw drivers, maybe an extra set of hands. I like that it is easy to change positions. I wish that the angle of tray had a different mechanism to adjust it though. The QR is easy to use, but if i dont remove my mouse first, before I adjust the height, it slides off. it feels pretty solid so far, and I was surprised to find it has horizontal adjustment as well. Other than that, it works great, is easy to adjust, and makes my HOME Office so much more comfort.
Update 3 weeks in. The tray is still nice and improves my comfort. However, when I cross my legs, I knock my knee on the quick release skewer bolt that adjusts the angle. I have cut my leg on it about 4 times already. There should be some improvement to this because its not fun getting injured by a product that is supposed to improve health.
Best universal tray I've found and I have specialized training ...
Best universal tray I've found and I have specialized training in Ergonomics. The optimal position at the wrist is neutral (not bent back or forward). This tray has so much (sturdy) adjustability, it allows that position to be achieved no matter how short/ tall you are or whether you're sitting or standing. Also tucks away for more options for use of space. Great if you have many different users or need to fine tune your positioning for your own comfort. Really, glad with my purchase and I'm now recommending it for my clients.
Buy New Not Used
It came in a broken taped box. Not only were pieces missing, but the mouse tray did not fit on the tray itself. Now I am sitting at work with the tray hanging below my desk between my legs because we can not get it to come up and stay. Not a comfortable productive day!
Uncaged Ergonomics (WEKTb) WorkEZ Keyboard Tray Stand Up Adjustable Height & Angle Ergonomic Computer Keyboard Riser For Standing. Portable, Negative Tilt Ambidextrous Mouse Pad
3.7 out of 5 stars, 140 customer reviews
- Adjustable height & angle computer keyboard tray that holds keyboards at the optimal height and angle, Perfect for standing up at any desk, Affordable, effective, ergonomic stand up keyboard tray
- ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT KEYBOARD STAND: Raise keyboards to almost any height from flat up to 18" tall! The ideal adjustable height stand up computer keyboard holder
- NEGATIVE TILT KEYBOARD STAND: tilting keyboard tray makes it easy to adjust your typing angle in 15-degree increments for a neutral or negative tilt to optimize wrist health
- ADJUSTABLE MOUSE PAD: Large ~7x7" mouse pad easily and quickly connects to either the right or left side, Mouse pad angle is adjustable independently of the keyboard tray's angle
- 18" Wide Panel | All Aluminum Construction | Lightweight, Durable, Collapsible | No Installation | Adjustable Height Up To ~18" | Adjustable Typing Angle | Easily removable, collapsible, portable
Needs sturdier construction in order to be a winner
It's okay for the price, but isn't built as well as I'd hoped. I bought it as a much-needed upgrade from the copy paper box I was using. Unfortunately, one of the joints is weak and allows the arm to bend too far. So, if I want the tray to be stable, I have to wedge a pack of mini Post-It's under the weaker side. And there went my professional-looking upgrade! :)
I also found that the range of workable angles was limited. I currently use the tray parallel to my desk surface. I might have preferred setting it at an angle, but it was challenging to find an angle and height combination that provided enough stability.
Bounces, hard to position, and the mouse-pad is useless.
It's definitely not what I expected. It takes a LOT to adjust so will probably end up being something I put under the desk when I'm not using it.
The keyboard tray part is largely stable, but does wobble from side-to-side under my more...agressive...typing style. If you don't rest your wrists on it it should be fine.
The mouse pad is completely useless. *WAY* too small for realistic mousing and it flops around largely unsecured. I'll probably end up picking up some sheet aluminum and building something more sturdy going forward and attaching it using something more sturdy than gravity.
Not going to return it, but when you buy it, make sure you know what you're getting.
Wide range of keyboard height and angle combinations
Changing to a workstation setup that allows me to alternate between standing and seated work positions, I bought this adjustable keyboard and mouse tray. It came today and I pulled it out of the box and set it up in about two minutes....including reading the instructions. The instructions are illustrated and quite clear, but not necessary for most computer users. You hold in a button at each of three leg joints, rotating the leg segment to the desired angle and releasing the button to lock the joint in place. Each joint makes a distinctive click when it is locked. I like the wide range of height and tray angle adjustment available. The mouse tray drops in place on the left or right side through a slot in the keyboard tray. The mouse tray angle is independently adjustable, so you can keep your mouse level while angling the keys a little. Unit is light weight, which allows me to easily set it aside when I want to sit at my desk. Well thought out, well made unit.
Laptop Stand iQunix Aluminum Ventilated Stand UPDATE VERSION - Ergonomic Riser Portable Holder for Macbook Pro, All Notebooks,Silver
4.4 out of 5 stars, 70 customer reviews
- PREVENT OVERHEATING-Ventilated stand helps to keep laptops running cooler and prevent from overheating
- BEST VISUAL ANGLE-Elevate your laptop and tablet at the best 16° angle for comfortable typing and watching
- EASY TO USE-Easy to install and light weighted enable you take the stand to office, home or traveling
- STABLE & DURABLE-Non-slip protective pads ensure your equipment is placed steady and no wobble
- LIFETIME WARRANTY-100% high quality guarantee, Compatible with all tablets and laptops up to 17”, including Apple MacBook, Microsoft Surface, Dell XPS, HP, iPad etc, (100% MONEY BACK)
Super sleek and awesome!
It’s such good quality for the price. I’m a college student and live in a dorm, so I wanted a laptop stand that was compact, but looked nice on my desk on its own/was easy to put away if I needed to. It was super easy to set up, and comes with the tool & a nice box for when you need to move.
I have a 13 inch MacBook Air and it’s fits great even with a case on it. It would probably fit up to a MacBook Pro forsure, because it has silicone grips at the bottom and top. Those also make it so it doesn’t slide.
Really nice looking stand, also good quality. Most definitely recommend this product.
This is a amazing product and love the fact that it is light weight and portable.
The design is well tought out and the quality is very modern and sturdy.
The design has an ergonomic design where if you use your laptop your palms and fingers are contour to your keyboard so that you don't have cramp. Also with this stand you are able to elevate your laptop which better for your posture when sitting. I will most likely buy another for me and also give as gift for some friends.
Product looks great! It has the same metal finish as my MacBook Air so it looks sleek and professional.
You can give a chance. Recommend
quality is good. I can use it for a long time.
I was looking for a no-fills stand for my MacBook Pro 13" and I found this. I like it for its simplicity and the portability. It’s very easy to install and you can take it with you for its light weight.