Greatest Accessories for Nintendo Switch
Must have accessories for every Nintendo Switch owner
After Nintendo has flopped with Wii-U, they got back up on their feet with their strongest console ever, the Nintendo Switch.
And we all know how Nintendo loves accessories! And some of them are truly mind blowing. Check them out!
Hestia Goods Switch Carrying Case compatible with Nintendo Switch - 20 Game Cartridges Protective Hard Shell Travel Carrying Case Pouch for Nintendo Switch Console & Accessories, Black
4.7 out of 5 stars, 592 customer reviews
- HIGH QUALITY CASE - High Quality Durable hard shell Protect your Nintendo Switch Console free from scratches, A Velcro secures the Nintendo Switch inside the case (We have replaced two elastic straps with a Velcro, It is a lot easier to put in and take out the Switch with a Velcro), make your switch more stable and convenient when you're traveling or not using
- UNIQUE ZIPPER HEAD DESIGN - We use High Quality Nylon Zipper Head, not like the other Nintendo Switch case's Iron Zipper Head will scratch your precious switch（We show this contrast in the 5th picture）, Zipper ensures your small items do not fall out
- LARGE STORAGE - A large zippered mesh pocket provides secure storage room for some small Nintendo Switch accessories like small Charger, charging cable, slim power bank, ear buds, and 2 extra Joy-Cons, Easier to Close and Easier to Carry, It also build with 20 game card slots, allowing you to carry and change your favorite games anytime & anywhere
- MULTIPLE PROTECTION - Our Switch Carry case is big inside but small outside, There is absolutely strong enough for plenty of daily protection, Designed to make your new Nintendo Switch Console even more portable & travel friendly
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - We offer free replacement or full refund if you are not fully satisfied with our case, Hestia Goods adhere to the high-quality products and services for the purpose
The velcro is really nice
This is a beautiful case that holds the Switch really well!
Since I have a screen protector, I even shook the case, just a little, with the Switch in while it was open, and it held the Switch in place anyway. I wouldn't recommend doing that, but I was curious, and those are my results.
It has many game holding slots, which I like.
This will be a gift in a few days, and if the receiver doesn't like it, I won't be returning this, I'll be keeping it for myself.
This case is great! I just got a Switch for christmas and ...
This case is great! I just got a Switch for christmas and just finished moving the other day. I was worried about not having the box my Switch came in anymore to keep it secure during the move, but this case came through for me! It's nice and firm with plush cushioning on the inside, and has little raised edges on one side to keep the case safe from getting wet or dirty/damaged. There's plenty of space for games (I prefer to keep them in their boxes but it's nice to have them in this case when I'm using the Switch portable-style). Overall a good buy! Not to mention one of the highest-quality cases you can probably get.
Good case, really no complaints.
Good choice for traveling while being able to carry games and some accessories. I can actually fit a ravpower battery pack into the top mesh, so it works well as an all-in-one travel bit for the switch for me. Durability so far has been pretty good, shields the Switch from regular wear and tear. You can probably go thinner at the costs of accessories or protection, or thicker if you want an armored box that can fit a dock even. This is the reasonable and affordable compromise.
Nintendo Switch High Speed Car Charger by HORI Officially Licensed by Nintendo
4.8 out of 5 stars, 70 customer reviews
Price: $ 18 49
- Officially Licensed by Nintendo
- Play Nintendo Switch while charging with 3, 0 A of Power
- Powerful 5 volt / 3, 0A charger charges quickly
- Durable 6 foot cable and USB C connector
- Compact and portable
This item definitely helps when I take my Switch on-the-go ...
This item definitely helps when I take my Switch on-the-go. It charges fast enough to be able to have it plugged in and play at the same time.
Solid! Highly recommend!
Works perfectly! Compact enough to fit into my switch carry case as well (unlike the stock charger that came with my switch)
now i can play it in car.
Joy-Con Charging Dock for Nintendo Switch
4.6 out of 5 stars, 165 customer reviews
Price: $ 23 99
- Charges up to 4 Joy-Con Controllers simultaneously
- Individual LEDs indicate charge level for each Joy-Con
- Easy slide-in design connects each Joy-Con to charger
- Weighted base for stability
- Powered via USB
I like the functionality, but pricey.
If you have more than one set of controllers, you'll likely want to get this stand. In consoles Wii and Wii U, we used rechargeable batteries so we always had power for the controllers. In Switch, controllers' batteries are not removable, so you are forced to buy more controllers and keep them charged or risk having to stop playing.
This stand connects directly to the USB port of the Switch's TV stand and charged 4 remotes. The base is weighted for stability. There is an LED bulb over each controller to show the status. I think it is pricey at ~$20. I am peeved by how much money it takes to get Switch from the console purchase to the functional family entertainment system.
A must if you have multiple JoyCons!
It is a really nice charging station to have when you have multiple Joy Cons, The only downside is the charging cable is a USB cable only and is 3" Long but i use it on my PC desk and plug it into my PC case but if you were to have it on top of a entertainment center it would need to be right next to your power outlet or strip. Also it displays on top of the charging station to put the Joycons in a certain way but if you do that it makes it impossible to press the release button on them, so i put the joycons in so the release button is facing outward.
I needed something to charge my switch remotes because I have quite a few of them. This product works as expected and it's nice to just remove the controllers and start playing with the family immediately knowing my controllers are fully charged to get the most out of my game. I like this product a lot
Joy-Con Comfort Grip for Nintendo Switch - Super Mario Odyssey
4.6 out of 5 stars, 20 customer reviews
Price: $ 17 88
- Features official art from Super Mario Odyssey
- Lightweight, ergonomic design for comfortable gameplay anywhere
- Double-injected rubber grips for added comfort
- Visible player indicator lights
- Officially Licensed by Nintendo for Nintendo Switch
Fun grip for our joy-cons
Fun grip for our joy-cons. Bought this specially to pair with our gray controllers so I can’t comment on how well the red color matches up with the red joy-cons. We do also have the red and blue joy-cons which give this grip controller a more quirky look.
The size of this controller works well for my 5 year old. My 11 year old and the adults in the household can also manipulate it well so there are no issues with the size or grip.
We purchased this for two reasons a) to have a second grip and b) for the novelty - we love Mario Odyssey.
This is just like the Zelda grip. Much better than the one that ships with the switch because of the grip.
Better than original!
It's grip is fantastic much better than the original... the color and graphic is a plus since Mario is the biggest gaming icon. Despite the package being opened and not sealed I still give it a 5 star rating!
GH Nintendo Switch Wheel for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Joy Con Wheel for Better Grip - Neon Blue and Red
4.5 out of 5 stars, 2 customer reviews
- 100% high quality Nintendo Switch Mario Kart wheel for Joy Con controller, brought by top manufacturer, with fast and stable delivery
- A Must Have Joy Con wheel for the newly launched Nintendo Switch console and enhanced racing game Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, which adds more characters, race cars, racing courses, and tools
- Multi-angle X, Y, Z axis movement of the Nintendo Switch wheel Mario Kart will greatly enhance your racing experience; Innovative firm grip of the Switch wheel design minimizes hand fatigue while holding it long
- Color up your game world with 2 color options of the Nintendo Switch wheel to choose from: Blackx2 *** Neon Red & Neon Blue
- Inside the package: 2 Switch steering wheels for Nintendo Joy Con controller steering games
They feel like they will hold up to being part of a ...
These made it to me on time and are smaller than what I thought. They feel like they will hold up to being part of a portable game system and my boy plus his friends.
A good buy
Fits and works quite well with the switch controls; a little flimsy but does the job for a reasonable price. Like it!
HORI Compact Playstand for Nintendo Switch Officially Licensed by Nintendo
4.7 out of 5 stars, 351 customer reviews
Price: $ 10 49
- Officially Licensed by Nintendo
- Play while charging in angled stand
- Folds up for portability
- Adjustable angle
- Rubberized Grips for stability
The way to go while playing in table top mode.
A perfect little handy item for the Switch on the go. It's perfect to keep my Switch charged while at the office during my down time. The built in kickstand simply doesn't allow charging while playing and that's a shame. It can be adjusted to 3 angles as well. Easily folds to fit in any bag or pocket.
3 in 1 stand!
Perfect for the Nintendo Switch. It is also compatible with New Nintendo 3DS XL and a PS Vita 1000 model. 3 in 1 stand for a great price of $12.99!
Worth a Look
Much better than the built-in kickstand. Has plastic nubs to keep the console in place. The base is pretty sturdy. I haven't had any accidents with it falling over under the weight of the console. It also has holes cut out to allow the exhaust ports on the console to breath.
There are three play positions, but I mostly use one to avoid back pain. I'm not sure who would use the lowest position, it's kind of awkward.
I like the height of the console as well. It brings it up from the table to a better viewing position.
My only complaint is that I wouldn't mind there being some more weight on the base. It's very light and can be bumped around easily.
I prefer to play the Switch in tabletop form, just so that I'm not necessarily glued to my couch. If you also prefer tabletop mode, then this is worth buying. Some people don't like the stand, but I'm glad I bought it.
LinkStyle Nintendo Switch Dock Station Case Replacement Portable Dock Stand Base for Nintendo Switch Game Console with HDMI USB Port Cut Outs, Case Only DIY the Circuit Board from Original Dock
3.7 out of 5 stars, 18 customer reviews
Price: $ 12 59
- Specially designed case to replace your original Nintendo switch dock (you have to take out the circuit board chip from the original Nintendo dock and install it to this replacement case)
- Precise cutout, Light and Travel friendly, The size of this replacement case is about 3, 78*2, 69*1, 15inch, Portable to take it everywhere you want
- Multifunction Dock Case: It can also used as a mobile charging dock, And It won't block the vents, Prolong the life of the Switch console
- Easy to install, Just scan the QR code labeled on the package and take out the circuit board chip from your original Nintendo switch dock and install it to this replacement case
- Package Includes 1 x Replacement Case, 2 x Screwdrivers, 8 x Screws, 1 x Nipper, 1 x User Manual
Great replacement dock. Works as advertised. Perfect for my small setup
This replacement dock shell is pretty straight forward. I used the provided screwdrivers with no issues and even attached the led. The spring usb-c works ok but does get a little sticky. This took me about one hour to complete with no prior knowledge without reading the instructions. If you can’t figure this out with common sense or a YouTube video then you probably shouldn’t spend the $12. The best part about it is that it also charges my anker Bluetooth speaker that sounds better than my TVs speakers.
Great DIY dock replacement.
I love this dock shell. Key phrase for those who don't read descriptions: DOCK SHELL. This is only a shell to remove and transfer the internals of the official Nintendo dock to. Compared to the joy con modifications I did, this was incredibly easy.
I love the small footprint, easy to travel with, displays the Switch tablet nicely, allows the tablet to breathe better, AND it won't scratch the Switch screen like the official Nintendo dock does (even though I have a tempered glass screen guard, so that wasn't really a concern). It even has a space to put the green LED indicator to show it is connected and powering the Switch in docked mode, as opposed to some other options.
If you are willing to tinker with the dock, you can easily upgrade the clunky, ugly, congested, and scratchy Nintendo dock, and be confident in a perfectly functioning dock with all of the Nintendo dock's original internals in tact.
This is fantastic! I've always been worried that my switch will ...
This is fantastic! I've always been worried that my switch will overheat in the dock that the system comes with and this puts my mind at ease. It looks really sharp, completely functional, and is a great alternative to the stock product!
EEEKit Wireless Pro Gaming Controller Gamepad Joypad Remote for Nintendo Switch Console
3.8 out of 5 stars, 9 customer reviews
- This wireless controller is compatible with Switch console
- No need to install any driver, it can be used after connection by code matching
- Strong anti-interference ability, easy handling and stable connecting signal
- Ergonomic design and light weight construction make it comfortable even for long hours of continuous gaming
- Please notice that the controller could not connect with console when charging, If the game only supports single player, then only 1 controller could be connected with console
... an Mario Kart with it and it works just fine..
Played a bit of Pokemon Tournament an Mario Kart with it and it works just fine...not heavy at all, dinging one star cause it's charge port is tucked in requiring you to use a certain kind (included) of micro usb cord, large usb cords ends will not fit it. Do read the instructions on how to pair.
Great Budget Wireless Controller
This is a great wireless controller. I had a pro controller and was looking for a second one to play some games with my roommates, but I wasn't going to pay $70 for a second pro controller, and I didn't want to get a wired controller either, so I rolled the dice on this one. I wasn't expecting much because it seemed like a very cheap alternative, but I figured I wouldn't use it much anyway. When I got the box in the mail I thought it was pretty light, and comparing it to the pro controller it is definitely lighter. Connection is really simple, and it has all of the same gimmicks as the actual pro controller. I played breath of the wild with this and it was pleasantly comfortable. The only issue I had with this controller is that the right and left trigger stick out a bit too much. It feels and looks pretty much identical to an Xbox one controller, and I would definitely go for this one if you want a cheap alternative to the pro controller.
good deal got it quickly
LREGO Wireless Controller for Nintendo Switch
5.0 out of 5 stars, 3 customer reviews
Price: $ 29 99
- Function 1: built-in six-axis gyroscope, support for motion control, you can use this controller to play a variety of Nintendo somatosensory games
- Features 2: Fast-action trigger shoulder buttons, Precision offset analog sticks, HD rumble, Turbo Button, dual motor vibration and screenshot capabilities give you the same experience as the original Pro controller for a more engaging gaming experience
- Feature 3: The latest Bluetooth connectivity technology, easily synchronize the controller to the Nintendo Switch, up to 4 controller synchronization allows you and your family to enjoy the fun of the game
- Function 4: powerful power support, up to 20 hours of use, allowing you to enjoy longer gaming fun, with the included TYPE-C data cable, the charging time is only 2 hours
- Function 5: Currently compatible with Nintendo Switch 4, 1, 0 version, it can be used normally without any additional update
This controller works great. I was very surprised how well the motion controls worked. It was easy to hook up, nd it’s half the price of the Nintendo brand, it’s a great extra controller for the switch or if you want a more traditional one.
This controller is so good. It feels very comfortable holding the controller. All I have to say it is a product to buy.
Best Gift I received!
The controller pairs nicely with my switch. It feels very conformation in the hand, and I think the size is really suitable for me. Very Good product!
RLSOCO Hard Shell Carrying Case for Nintendo Switch, Switch Console,Switch Dock, Power Adapter, Joy-Con Grip, Pro Controller and 21 Game Cartridges - Ideal for Travel and Home Storage (Black)
4.8 out of 5 stars, 15 customer reviews
- 『Perfect Fit』Precise compartments design Perfectly fits for the Nintendo Switch Console, Switch Dock, Power Adapter, Joy-Con Grip, Pro Controller, 21 Game Cartridges and other accessories
- 『High-Density』Case for switch is made of High-density EVA and 1680D Material, provides a great protection for your switch and most accessories out of scratches, shock and splashes
- 『Multiple Protection』 A Built-in cushioned flap is not only to keep the Switch and accessories safe and well Organized, but also has specially shaped to store up 21 Game Cartridges
- 『Large storage』Mesh pocket with customized zipper enlarges the room for your Mini iPad and other accessories to keeps them in perfect condition, prevents them from falling out
- 『Compact Design』This case for Switch comes with a Mini case which can store up AC adapter, joy-coy straps and other accessories, makes them well organized and full use of space
Great Switch Travel Case
I love this case. It fits everything exactly as shown in the picture. The images do make the inside look like plastic but it’s a sturdy felt like texture. The switch, it’s dock and the standard switch controller all fit very snugly. The outter shell is tough. Not exactly a hard shell but would easily survive a drop. The extra case for the power adapter is excellent as well. It really adds a little extra somthing to more than justify the price. Over all I would recommend this bag carrying case to anyone that plans on traveling with their Switch. One complaint I saw is there is not a specific spot for the pro controller. While this is true if you organize the case as shown in the pictures and fit the pro controller in front of the power cord case I would imagine then controller would be fine.
This is a bitchin' case especially if you intend to travel with your switch. It's well built, laid out and the material should protect it from everything but a massive car crash. I feel like I could run around in PUBG with it and even if I died, my switch would survive.
Great quality case for the price.
This case is simply the best. It easily holds my entire system and accessories. I even have room to keep my amiibo cards in it. It is well built, with quality zippers and straps. I believe this will last a long time.